General Info :
Welcome to BongoMarket.Com, We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access and use of BongoMarket along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, services and tools. By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. This User Agreement is deemed effective upon your use of the Site which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site. This Site is owned and operated by Bongo Online Limited (Registration Number: ‘C-130548/2016’)
BongoMarket.Com is a platform where most of the products will be from all the exclusive local and international brands. BongoMarket.Com provides opportunities to both the buyers and sellers. This is a wonderful place to promote and sell your products. Easy, fast and effective promotional plan and expert team ensures the best use of promotional budget and boost the sale. More brand, more quality, more trust and better experience is where BongoMarket.Com focuses.
Terms and conditions
For Users :
- Provide actual information while creating your user ID.
- You are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using BongoMarket.Com using your User ID.
- You will not use BongoMarket.Com to collect any personally identifiable information, including account names, email addresses, or other such information, for commercial purposes.
- When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to BongoMarket.Com and Services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
- Each Deal has specific terms associated with the Deal, which will be presented to you at the time you commit to purchase the particular Deal.
- No cash value for any Voucher.
- No cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the paid portion of a Voucher, except as required by law.
- No cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the promotional portion of a Voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted in the Voucher.
- Neither BongoMarket.Com nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
- Keep your voucher safe from getting stolen or duplicated. In case of loss or duplication, merchant will provide service to the first person who submits the coupon.
We have the right to determine whether any of your Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
For Seller :
To be clear, BongoMarket.Com markets the Deals and acts an as agent in selling the Vouchers on behalf of the Merchants. But the Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher. As issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Vouchers. By purchasing a Deal, a customer acquires the right to print a Voucher issued by the participating Merchant and to use the Voucher according to its terms and the terms of this Agreement. Whether you choose to print and/or redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion.